I have another blog, started 26 March 2010, called, as you can guess from the image above, “Dragonfly Wars.” This is a more personal blog, or perhaps a more long-winded blog, depending on your point of view. The theme is meant to reflect “the conflicts inside a person, between fear and beauty, ignorance and acceptance,” but I’ve often been a lot less personal than that, and I’ve also written quite a bit about my struggles with raising a puppy. I’ve linked to some of the better, or more representative, and non-puppy–related posts below (from oldest to newest):
1. Sugar: I’ve cut it out (just what it sounds like).
2. Branding Bhutan (less about Branding Bhutan and more about my grandmother who visited Bhutan).
3. Falling for Spring (just what it sounds like).
4. Cleaning Up (as it relates to the book Nickel and Dimed: On (Not) Getting by in America by Barbara Ehrenreich).
5. Preparing for the New Year (a collection of poetry).
6. The Great Outdoors (on being “rich in environment”).